Ann Marie has worked in personal wellbeing and self-development for over 10 years. As a dynamic and leading Integrative Therapist (EMDR, CBT, NLP, Mediation), Clinical Supervisor and Executive Coach, her passion is to support people experiencing life transitions in a compassionate, creative and challenging manner to ignite greater awareness and foster personal growth.
“Whatever your life transition: graduation, work-related issues, career, redundancy, retirement, relationships, divorce, family, bereavement, health, I will help you connect with your inner resources and resilience and intuitively direct your own inner compass through psycho-education, therapeutic coaching and generous helpings of compassion and kindness.”
Ann Marie does not believe in a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. She is an advocate of wellbeing and personal growth; becoming one’s best self and believes this is an ongoing process. She combines strong analytical and intellectual skills with a supportive, compassionate and challenging style. Her knowledge of integrative psychotherapy and coaching psychology allows her to draw from a range of approaches to work creatively with her clients and act as a catalyst for new perspectives to emerge. She has a particular talent for making theoretical models relevant and accessible and has won high praise from clients as a trainer, supervisor, therapist and coach.
“When we stop developing ourselves, we stop being effective at developing others; and when we are most alive to our own learning is often when we are of most value to others.”
People come to me for a whole host of reasons:
- How to be in an ever-changing world
- How to find a sense of belonging and inner peace
- How to find alignment with who they truly are; their authentic selves
- How to move from feeling stuck in life; move into their own power
- How to manage planned and unexpected life transitions
- How to manage distressing memories, trauma, flashbacks
- How to manage loss, grief, overwhelming change
- How to create SMART goals and achieve them
- How to dare to be themselves; let go of fear and judgement
- How to be an effective leader and positively influence others
- How to be more self-aware, self-confident and self-compassionate
- How to create resourceful states and mindsets
- How to model excellence, boundaries and accountability
“In essence, they are searching for the best version of themselves.”
Ann Marie has many years of corporate experience within Learning and Development as a Microsoft expert specialist and accredited professional trainer for Symantec, Lotus and Microsoft. She founded Infotech Associates, a provider of IT Consultancy and Training in finance and investment banking: Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, Rothschild, Nomura, Schroders and many others. Infotech Associates also expanded into the field of healthcare and wellbeing: Smith Kline Beecham, Bupa, The Royal Society of Medicine to name a few. Together with her team of experts, she designed, developed and delivered innovative and bespoke training initiatives, rolling out multiple projects simultaneously.
However, personal loss was the catalyst for her transition from being an expert in computer hardware, software and processing to understanding the human mind and body connection.
“Although we are hardwired in many ways, our brain can be updated to refresh our language, beliefs, values and assumptions.”
Accreditations & Memberships