Fiona Hicks is a qualified and accredited psychodynamic counsellor and psychoanalytic psychotherapist with over 15 years experience.
Working psychoanalytically with compassion, respect and a non judgmental stance enables the exploration of the self, values, beliefs, strengths and difficulties.
Self exploration and self knowledge leads to a deeper understanding of the self and relationships and out interaction with the world.
I believe the therapeutic relationship can be invaluable in achieving a satisfying and fulfilling and authentic existence.
I have experience in work with child development , health promotion, perinatal mental health issues, safeguarding , fostering and adoption. I work with individuals and groups.
- Qualified and registered with UKCP as a psychoanalytic psychotherapist having trained with the Cambridge Society for Psychotherapy. She is a full member of this organisation and continue to attend meetings and seminars.
- Diploma in psychodynamic counselling from Middlesex University
- Early Years Development and Infant Mental Health module The Tavistock Clinic
- Parent-Infant Mental Health module The Anna Freud Centre.
- Registered Health Visitor with NMC