Homeopathy has become one of the world’s most successful and well known forms of complementary or alternative medicine (CAM) and continues to noticeably grow in popularity, as the benefits and successes of this holistic medicine continue to be recognised by patients, physicians and other health professionals worldwide.
Homeopathy is a natural form of medicine used by over 200 million people worldwide to treat both acute and chronic conditions, without any of the potentially harmful side affects conventional allopathic medicine can bring. Homeopathic treatment involves an appointment with a homeopath where physical symptoms and/or emotional issues are discussed in order to prescribe a course of homeopathic medicine based solely on the individual needs of the patient. This in-depth individual approach is what enables acute and chronic conditions to successfully respond to treatment. Homeopathic medicine are potentized remedies that work on the central principle that “Like cures like”, meaning that substances that cause certain symptoms when taken in potentized form alleviate those same symptoms.
The holistic nature of homeopathy means each person is treated as a unique individual and their body, mind, spirit and emotions are all considered in the management and prevention of disease. Taking all these factors into account a homeopath will select the most appropriate medicine based on the individual’s specific symptoms and personal level of health to stimulate their own healing ability.
Homeopathic medicines are safe to use and can provide treatment for a vast array of conditions, as well as be used to enhance general wellbeing and longtime health. This means when used appropriately under the guidance of a qualified homeopath they can be taken by people of all ages, including babies, children and pregnant or breastfeeding women.
QEST4 Energetic Assessment
QEST4, bioenergetic technology provides a totally non-invasive way to get information about your physiology, psychology and the interactions between them. The information we can gather from running scans on these systems include:
1. Imbalances and weakness in organ systems: The screening will identify which of the major meridians of your body are currently in stressed or weakened states. In natural health practice, I believe that organs are linked energetically to other physical, mental and emotional factors so I aim to get to the root cause of the imbalance.
2. Nutrition needs and food preferences: Nutritional screening gives me indications to help assess your individual nutrient needs. Those may relate to dietary preferences, sensitivities or vitamin and mineral requirements. Nutritional therapy including smart eating plans and appropriate supplementation is a very helpful base for all clients.
3. Environmental and allergen sensitivity: This type of sensitivity is often a symptom of immune system dysfunction, which must be addressed to ensure that it does not lead to longer-term problems. Specific reactions can sometimes be ‘de-sensitised’ using a homeopathic approach, in conjunction with a broader health improvement program.
4. Toxin sensitivity: The presence of toxins influence health strongly, and energetic testing can help give indications to help me identify those that may be affecting your health. I pay particular attention to how well your liver is functioning since it is a major detoxification organ. Ensuring that your body regulates toxins effectively is an essential part of any treatment program.
5. Mental and Emotional Factors: The power of the testing technology allows me to explore responses and reactions to different mental and emotional factors. A variety of test-libraries including Bach-flower essences and conceptually-based items such a key relationships or affirmations can help find particular triggers in the sub-conscious that may be relevant for your well-being.
Request an appointment >