Roger Fife Psychodynamic Psychotherapist BPC, PG Dip (Psych.) Dip (sup)
Roger is a highly experienced psychotherapist who works with people who are experiencing a wide range of problems.
These might be concerns arising from recent events, or long-standing issues.
- Feeling anxious about your life, maybe your job, or your relationship.
- Depression: feeling very low, hopeless, or not able to engage with life.
- Sudden loss: the death of a close relative.
- Difficult emotions: feeling scared, angry, or feeling rejected, or unwanted.
- Relationships: marriage, divorce, friendships, work colleagues.
- Parenthood: becoming a parent for the first time, or worrying about being a parent.
- Low self-esteem and low confidence.
- Personality disorders: Borderline Personality, NPD, Narcissism.
Roger offers a safe and non-judgemental environment where you can bring anything you need to talk about. Therapy is a place to explore anything of these difficult things that are causing you distress, with a view to understanding your thoughts and feelings.
Training, qualifications & experience
Roger trained at WPF Therapy which is one of the UK’s leading training institutes for psychotherapy. Roger is also qualified as a clinical supervisor and mental health trainer.
Roger has extensive experience, working for a number of years for therapy clinics, mental health charities and psychotherapy training organisations. Roger also delivers training to companies around mental health and wellbeing.
Training & Qualifications
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Theory and Practice (Roehampton University/WPF Therapy)
- Diploma in Supervision (S.A.P.) Clinical supervision.
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (WPF Therapy)
- B.Sc. Biological Sciences (University of Edinburgh)
- Mental Health First Aid England (MHFA) Certificate. Licence Number: 10379058
Roger is a member of the British Psychoanalytical Council and he abides by the ethical guidelines laid out by this organisation.