QEST4, bioenergetic technology provides a totally non-invasive way to get information about your physiology, psychology and the interactions between them. The information we can gather from running scans on these systems include:
1. Imbalances and weakness in organ systems: The screening will identify which of the major meridians of your body are currently in stressed or weakened states. In natural health practice, I believe that organs are linked energetically to other physical, mental and emotional factors so I aim to get to the root cause of the imbalance.
2. Nutrition needs and food preferences: Nutritional screening gives me indications to help assess your individual nutrient needs. Those may relate to dietary preferences, sensitivities or vitamin and mineral requirements. Nutritional therapy including smart eating plans and appropriate supplementation is a very helpful base for all clients.
3. Environmental and allergen sensitivity: This type of sensitivity is often a symptom of immune system dysfunction, which must be addressed to ensure that it does not lead to longer-term problems. Specific reactions can sometimes be ‘de-sensitised’ using a homeopathic approach, in conjunction with a broader health improvement program.
4. Toxin sensitivity: The presence of toxins influence health strongly, and energetic testing can help give indications to help me identify those that may be affecting your health. I pay particular attention to how well your liver is functioning since it is a major detoxification organ. Ensuring that your body regulates toxins effectively is an essential part of any treatment program.
5. Mental and Emotional Factors: The power of the testing technology allows me to explore responses and reactions to different mental and emotional factors. A variety of test-libraries including Bach-flower essences and conceptually-based items such a key relationship or affirmation can help find particular triggers in the sub-conscious that may be relevant for your well-being.
Fee: £90 QEST4 Energetic Assessment and £160 ninety minutes and includes homeopathic assessment.