Steve Tata, Personal trainer and Dnafit Certified genetic trainer and analysis for fitness and health.
Steve has worked in the field of health and wellbeing for over 15 years and has trained and worked with numerous clients from international level athletes to top professionals in the City’s legal and financial sectors.
Having competed as a national level sprinter in his youth Steve developed a passion for all things health and fitness and changed career path in his late 20’s from working in the Financial sector to embarking on his calling to enhance people’s quality of life through achieving better physical conditioning and improving mental focus all which have a transferable effect on all other aspects of life.
Steve specialises in using a special technology in combination with his training called Electro Muscle Stimulation (Ems) which is a proven medical application used traditionally in the field of Medicine and physiotherapy to restore strength and balance to injured or week muscles. This technology has now been adapted to use alongside conventional training as a tool to boost the metabolism and improve strength and coordination and overall fitness. Some off the major benefits of Ems training are
- Improved muscular strength
- Accelerates fat loss
- No need to lift heavy weights
- Short workout time 25 minutes max(equivalent to 1.5 hours in the gym).
- Ems training
- Posture assessment
- Dnafit genetic analysis
- National Academy Sports medicine diploma in Personal training.
- David Lloyd certified level 3 personal trainer
- Dnafit Certified trainer and Analysist
- Register of Exercise professional(REPS) level 3.