By Emily Wysock-Wright
Are you ready to take the big leap to an extraordinary life, but you’re unsure of what the best course of action is for you?
Taking this step is just as scary as it is courageous for you, so Emily has made it really easy and simple for you to access and experience the best treatment programme. She knows that you are an individual with your own journey ahead and believes that no single plan can be used for everybody.
The subconscious assessment is an opportunity to come and explore the current challenges you are facing in life right now and how this is impacting your life.
The session is structured with open questions for you to begin to shift your perspective and begin to experience the solutions which are available to you.
Over 60 minutes, Emily will use a combination of questioning, listening, visualisation, energy testing and intuition to further understand what is going on for you, and offer insight into why you may be feeling stuck and the next best step forward for you.
Once your appropriate and unique roadmap is created, Emily will recommend a course of action to implement the plan over a course of 6-12 weeks.
Emily believes that using a combination of therapies allows effective treatment for healing to the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual self so will combine a multitude of therapies to reach your optimal goal.
Are you ready to take the first step to recovering yourself and to live an extraordinary life?
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Classic Counselling
- CIT (Conscious Integration Technique)
- Transformational Coaching
- Forgiveness Techniques
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Spiritual Healing
- Chakra Balancing
Some of the symptoms which Emily works within clinic:
- Difficulty setting boundaries
- Poor self-discipline
- Feeling challenged to spend time without distractions
- Self-blame and shame
- Missing opportunities or making poor decisions
- Replicating relationships patterns
- Often feeling guilty without understanding why
- Poor understanding and awareness of emotions
- Feeling flawed and hiding true self
- Has strong views and judgment of others
- Self-disapproves when thinking about past mistakes
- Difficulty in feeling satisfied with expertise and career progression
- Finds self-absorbed in negative feelings and experiences
- Spends a lot of time worrying about what other people think
- Has difficulty letting go of control
- Has a sense of incompleteness
- Doubting self and abilities
- Difficulty in processing criticism