Victoria is a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Victoria’s practise focuses on autoimmune conditions and chronic illness including neurological disorders such as chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple sclerosis, and neurosarcoidosis, as well as skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo and alopecia.
In her BSc (Hons) in Biochemistry and Immunology, she concentrated her studies on the autoimmune disease vasculitis and uses this knowledge in her practice, using only evidence-based nutritional therapies to support these chronic conditions.
Victoria also works with clients suffering various health concerns ranging from immunological disorders, gut and digestive complaints, blood sugar regulation, heart and circulation issues and weight management. As well as working with clients and professionals who are looking for higher performance providing therapies to optimise energy, brain health and productivity.
Victoria’s practice seeks to find the root cause of your underlying condition as a functional medicine based practitioner. She offers one to one sessions with you offering health assessments, meal plan recommendations, health optimisation plans and functional diagnostic testing.
Her health packages offer the following tests:
- Genetic profiling (DNA Life)
- Gut health testing (GI MAP)
- Toxicity and nutrient deficiency testing
- Hormonal testing (DUTCH test)
- Cardiovascular disease markers
- Liver function tests
- Food intolerance testing
Victoria is passionate about health and wellness from my own struggle with auto-immune disease since a child, as well as supporting her brother with multiple sclerosis and witnessing members of her family suffer from sarcoidosis. Since using nutritional therapy to support her symptoms, she is now mostly symptom-free.
- Nutritional Therapy Diploma (DipION) at the prestigious Institute for Optimum Nutrition in London gaining a Merit.
- A 2:1 BSc (Hons) in Biochemistry and Immunology from the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne where she studied autoimmune diseases in-depth as part of her final year dissertation.
- Certified DNALife Practitioner, a Prolon Healthcare Practitioner and is an Autoimmune Paleo Certified Coach.
Victoria is a keen health writer and is published frequently in health magazines such as Thrive Magazine where she acts a Thrive Expert.